- Your shopping cart is empty!
AFS Automatic Feeding System by Neptune Systems
A common issue for most aquarium auto feeders is moisture getting into the fish food, making it clump or cake leading it to end up clogging up and going foul. The AFS has a motorized food delivery system that automatically extends and retracts into the housing for each feeding. The food container has a built-in gasket that seals out all moisture once it is retracted.The Automatic Feeding System (AFS) is the only automatic fish feeder created specifically to work with the Apex AquaController. Not only does it seal your food to keep it dry, but it measures out small amounts of food on the schedule you set right in your Apex. And, you can set up more complex feeding routines that tell it to feed only after doing things like turning off your pumps, skimmer, etc. and then having them come back on automatically after feeding. You can also upgrade your feeder by applying Daisy-chain two AFS feeders together to feed two different foods or just increase the storage for those long vacations. Other than that, most fish/inverts, and corals do best when they are fed throughout the day. Although overfeeding of aquariums is one of the top reasons for water pollution and tank failures, that's why the AFS is needed to kepp the feeding under control while home or even away.
- Stay dry system - keeps food dry to avoid clumping
- Works with pellet or flake fish and coral food
- Build complex feeding routines
- Compatible with Apex, Apex Lite and Apex Jr Aquarium Controllers
- Dimensions: 6.25" (accounting for AquaBus plug) x 3" x 3.75"
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- AFS System
- Adjustable clips that extend to almost 2"
- Hook and loop tape
- 15 Ft AquaBus Cable
- Sample of Crossover Diet Pellet Fish Food