- Your shopping cart is empty!
Hanna Instruments Checker Marine Calcium Colorimeter
The Hanna Marine Calcium Checker® bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits have limited accuracy and resolution since they rely upon the human eye to discern differences in color. Professional instrumentation incorporates a light source such as an LED or tungsten lamp with a filter and a light sensing detector to precisely determine absorbance and ion concentration. Professional instrumentation offers greater resolution and accuracy but can cost hundreds of dollars.
The Hanna Marine Calcium Checker® uses a fixed wavelength LED and silicon photo detector to provide the accuracy of professional instrumentation at the affordable price of a chemical test
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Aquarium testing!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits!.
- Large, easy to read digits.
- Auto shut off.
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis.
- Single button operation: zero and measure.
- Range: 200 to 600 ppm
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 6% of Reading
- Battery Type: 1 - 1.5V AAA
- Calcium Checker
- 2 - Sample Cuvettes and Caps
- Reagent Start Kit for 25 Tests
- Instruction Manual