- Your shopping cart is empty!
Tunze Turbelle® Nanostream 6095 with Controller and Pump by Tunze
The Turbelle® Nanostream 6095 controller and wave pump can be set a wide range of flow options. This very quality German made wave pump has been the biggest seller in Europe for last few years for a reason.
A multi-performance wave machine controller and variable pump performance, it can provide a wave simulation, oscillation flow, an automatic search for the resonance frequency when the oscillation flow is used, and it is also equipped with a food timer. It can be directly connected to a Multi-controller. The pump is therefore able to operate together with other pumps, for example, in the high/low tide mode. If this controller is connected to a second controller with the 7092.300 cable, a further pump can be connected and controlled, for example, to provide a wave pounding simulation or an oscillating current. A third controller can be added using the Y-adapter cable 7090.300.
· Sized for Aquariums from 25 gal to 250 gal (100 liter to 1000 liter)
· Flow rate 550 to 2,500 gal/hr) L 2,000 to about 9,500l/h)
· Energy consumption: 5 - 21W
· Power supply unit: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
· Cable length is longer than any powerhead on the market @ 196.8 inches ( 3m)
· Dimensions: diameter 2.7” (70mm)
· Output: diameter .39 “
· Magnet Holder and Silence Clamp up to a Glass Thickness of ½” (15mm)
· Wide Flow Footprint