- Your shopping cart is empty!
Salifert Magnesium Professional test
Magnesium is the critical chemical buffer for bicarbonate, calcium and alkalinity.
Magnesium also introduced to help stabilize the ph in an aquarium.
In a healthy aquarium, the growth and wellbeing of all cnidarians (coral), calcareous algae and other organisms can result in Magnesium depletion. This in turn, leads to an unbalanced calcium and alkalinity ratio.
Magnesium should be maintained at levels of 1200 ppm in an average aquarium.
Adequate for up to 50 test.
Salifert Magnesium can be used to test saltwater and freshwater aquariums.
This test kit should be used to test daily if not weekly to maintain proper Magnesium levels.
- ADA Freshwater Planted Products
- Aeration Products +-
- Auto Top Off Systems & Components +-
- Betta Products
- Bundled Products -"Bigger Discounts"
- Camera/Video Gear
- Chillers - Aquarium Cooling +-
- Cleaning and Maintenance Tools +-
- Controllers & Monitors +-
- Dosing Pumps and Accessories
- Feeding Implements- Auto Feeders
- Filtration +-
- Food for Fish and Invertibrates +-
- Freshwater Plant Supplements +-
- Freshwater Plant Accessories +-
- Glues and Aquascape Epoxies
- Heaters +-
- LED Lighting +-
- T-5 Lighting +-
- Medications and Treatments
- Overflow Boxes
- Pond Products +-
- Powerheads +-
- Protein Skimmers +-
- Pumps - Flow and Pressure +-
- Suppliment and Trace Elements +-
- Reverse Osmosis Products +-
- Testing +-
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers +-