- Your shopping cart is empty!
With each individual flow patterns of the Gyre pumps, you do not have to stress as much about positioning you’re aquascaping design. The Gyres crossflow technology allows for a soft, evenly spread flow that very much helps removes dead spots in the aquarium making them perfect for frag tanks, and shallow lagoon-style aquariums. The design of the Gyre body and silent suspension mounting system keeps the entire system very low key and super silent. The new Advanced Gyre Controller now lets you connect up to two Gyre pumps together off a single power supply.
The two connected pumps can run in sync, anti-sync, or a couple of other modes giving you more control over the output. It now also lets you set a full 24-hour flow cycle without the need to connect to a third party controller. If you choose not to set your own custom flow cycle, Maxspect also intelligently programmed a couple of 24-hour cycles, like Lunar Tidal Cycle (LTC) or the Oceanic Gyre Cycle (OGC). In addition, Maxspect added new flow patterns as well, like Random and Gradual Pulsing mode also including the traditional Constant, Pulse, and Alternating Gyre modes.
The Gyre Advanced Controller is compatible with Gyre XF130, and XF150 pumps.
Compatible with aquariums up to 1/2"
Max Flow 5300 GPH
Recommended for aquariums up to 100+ gallons
- Controls up to 2 individual Gyre pumps
- Super-Silent magnetic mounting
- Longer, more durable cable
- 5 Different modes of flow
- Customizable flow cycles
- 6 Adjustable flow variables
- Linear flow
- Single rotor End Cap included
Gyre XF250 Specifications:
- Dimension - 11.8" L x 2.95" W x 2.4" H
- Weight - 1.9 lbs.
- Flow Rate - up to 5300 GPH
- Power Consumption - 8w - 60w
- Cable Length - 10 ft. (controller to pump) 5 ft. (power supply to controller)
- Min Aquarium Volume - 50 Gallons
- Max Aquarium Volume - 800+ Gallons*
Power Supply Specifications:
- Model - GM85-360200-F
- Input Voltage - 100/240vAC 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage - 24vDC 3A
- Weight - 0.7 lbs.
1x XF250 Gyre pump
1x Magnetic mount
1x Advanced Controller
1x Controller mount
1x Power supply
1x Set of spare rotors
1x Set of directional cages
1x Set of snail screens
1x End Cap
*Maximum aquarium volume may require multiple Gyre pumps to create desired flow rate. In most cases, it is best to install multiple smaller powerheads over a single larger to create flow in various directions and patterns.