- Your shopping cart is empty!
Kit includes a freshwater Sample vial, saltwater sample, shipping box, and FREE SHIPPING in the US. Detects 40+ elements!
ICP(Inductive Couple Plasma) is a technique used for testing compliance with EPA food and environmental regulations.
ICP Tests elemental presences down to parts per billion (ppb), far surpassing the accuracy of any standard aquarium test kits.
Why is ICP testing for your water so important?
Research has consistently shown that specific trace elements are key in color, growth, and reproduction of countless corals.
Knowing exactly what is in your tank can help immensely with troubleshooting issues and improving conditions with key nutrients.
- ADA Freshwater Planted Products
- Aeration Products +-
- Auto Top Off Systems & Components +-
- Betta Products
- Bundled Products -"Bigger Discounts"
- Camera/Video Gear
- Chillers - Aquarium Cooling +-
- Cleaning and Maintenance Tools +-
- Controllers & Monitors +-
- Dosing Pumps and Accessories
- Feeding Implements- Auto Feeders
- Filtration +-
- Food for Fish and Invertibrates +-
- Freshwater Plant Supplements +-
- Freshwater Plant Accessories +-
- Fittings-PVC, Gate and Ball Valves
- Glues and Aquascape Epoxies
- Heaters +-
- LED Lighting +-
- T-5 Lighting +-
- Medications and Treatments
- Overflow Boxes
- Pond Products +-
- Powerheads +-
- Protein Skimmers +-
- Pumps - Flow and Pressure +-
- Supplement and Trace Elements +-
- Reverse Osmosis Products +-
- Testing +-
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers +-