- Your shopping cart is empty!
Selcon Vitamin Fish Food Supplement 60 ml
Availability: In Stock
$0.75 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 1499
Selcon is a vitamin supplement for marine fish and invertebrates. Use to help maintain a healthy reef system, protect against disease and assist in boosting nutrition for breeding tanks. Combine with freeze-dried or frozen foods or feed to brine shrimp to enhance the nutritional value.
- Manufacturer guarantees satisfaction
- Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin C and B12
- Will NOT alter water chemistry
- For marine use only
SELCON CONCENTRATE INGREDIENTS
- Selcon contains Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids; Marine lipids - 200 mg/g
- Stabilized Vitamin C - 200 mg
- Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin - 240 mcg
MANUFACTURER INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Filters may continue to run during application.
Soak freeze-dried or frozen foods with .5 mL of Selcon in a plastic cup.
Fill cup with a small amount of water to make contents easier to pour.
NOTE: Water will cloud temporarily - benefiting all filter-feeding invertebrates.
Feed 1.0 mL of Selcon to a portion of live brine shrimp.
Aerate heavily to increase nutritional value.
NOTE: Wait 12 hours before releasing shrimp into tank.
- For invertebrates, add at the rate of .5 mL of Selcon Concentrate per 50 gallons of aquarium water.
- NOTE: Use less if water does not clear overnight.