- Your shopping cart is empty!
Seachem Focus ™ Freshwater And Marine Fish Medication
Focus™ is an antibacterial polymer for internal infections of fish. It may be used alone or mixed with other medications to make them palatable to fish and greatly reduce the loss of medication to the water through diffusion. Focus is for the use in freshwater or marine aquariums.
Use in combination with medication of your choice in a 5:1 (Focus™: medication) ratio by volume. Blend with fresh or frozen food. Feed food as usual, but no more than fish will consume. Use at every feeding for at least five days or until symptoms disappear.
Active ingredient: polymer bound nitrofurantoin (0.1%). This product is not a feed and should not be fed directly. Its intended application is to assist in binding medications to fish food.
- ADA Freshwater Planted Products
- Aeration Products +-
- Auto Top Off Systems & Components +-
- Betta Products
- Bundled Products -"Bigger Discounts"
- Camera/Video Gear
- Chillers - Aquarium Cooling +-
- Cleaning and Maintenance Tools +-
- Controllers & Monitors +-
- Dosing Pumps and Accessories
- Feeding Implements- Auto Feeders
- Filtration +-
- Food for Fish and Invertibrates +-
- Freshwater Plant Supplements +-
- Freshwater Plant Accessories +-
- Fittings-PVC, Gate and Ball Valves
- Glues and Aquascape Epoxies
- Heaters +-
- LED Lighting +-
- T-5 Lighting +-
- Medications and Treatments
- Overflow Boxes
- Pond Products +-
- Powerheads +-
- Protein Skimmers +-
- Pumps - Flow and Pressure +-
- Supplement and Trace Elements +-
- Reverse Osmosis Products +-
- Testing +-
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers +-