- Your shopping cart is empty!
Deluxe Dual In-Line TDS Meter DM-2 by HM Digital
Finally an accurate easy to use and easy to read in-line TDS meter taken from the commercial arena and all at an excellent price point. Save money on your cartridges by knowing exactly when to change them, no more guessing! Your aquarium is only as good as your water quality, right!
· High-End and accurate, the HM Digital DM-2 uses advanced microprocessor technology, a quality product at a very good price point!.
· Back-lit display with the auto-off function conserves the long life battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds.
· Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is in 10 ppm increments, indicated by a blinking large easy to read (without glasses) image.
· Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes. Aquatic Warehouse recommends placing the In-Line probe “after” the RP Membrane and the second probe “after” the DI canister. This will allow a very accurate time to change your filters!
· Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be re-calibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
· Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings.
· Installs quickly and easily.
· Upgraded version of the DM-1
· Range: 0-9990 ppm
· Accuracy: ±2%
· Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
· Cable Length: 46" (including sensor)
· Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 ppm. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both.
· Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
· Battery life: Approx. 12-18 months
· Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.), Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)