- Your shopping cart is empty!
VarioS-6S Controllable Skimmer Pump
Product Code: CV-VARIOS-6S
Availability: Out Of Stock
$4.31 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 33999
In addition to allowing the pump to run at 5 different speeds, the new VarioS Controller takes the pump to a new level featuring:
- A float switch connection, which allows you to connect a float switch (included in the box) to the controller. This is an added security feature that allows you to shut off the skimmer pump when your waste collector is full or shut off your water pump when your sump water has reached a high or low level. In all, you don’t need another module or controller to add a float switch to your system.
- Two different pause/feed modes that will shut off the pump for either 15 or 60 minute intervals. These come handy when you are feeding the tank or conducting regular maintenance such as a water change.
- And the best feature of the VarioS controller is… a 0-10v input which will allow a 3rd party controller such as Neptune System’s APEX or Reef Angel to take over the pump and tell it what to do. In this mode, the new VarioS controller becomes an interface between the system controller and the pump allowing you to create intricate programs using your system controller native language. This is unprecedented controllability on a skimmer or water pump. In essence, you can use your system controller as your DC pump controller!
The VarioS pump features a true slow startup where the pump slowly ramps up from zero RPM to the full preset speed over a period of approximately 10 seconds.
The pump and controller are connected via a waterproof 3-conductor union. The detachable controller will allow for a simple waterproof union. The volute can rotate to change the pump's output orientation in 90 degree intervals, meaning users can output water vertically (up or down) as well as horizontally.
Includes a VarioS 6S pump, VarioS controller, power supply, venturi, airline and 1in output union.
REPLACEMENT PUMP FOR:
Diablo DCS 250int/ext*, Diablo DCS 300int/ext*, SRO3000int*, SRO5000int*, XP5000int, Diablo XS250, XS300, XS350*, Classic 250int
This pump can be retrofitted to fit Classic OTP Skimmers (Only the OTP-GT pump models)
*There is an addition part needed to convert the pump to the skimmer body for some models that must be requested at the time of purchase due to the added cost of the part.
MAX FLOW: 528GPH
MAX AIR: 2000 L/H (70 SCFH)*
Safe and Efficient 36V Operation
- 5 Controllable Energy Saving Power Settings
- Detachable Controller with Waterproof Union
- High Volume Air Intake
- Safety Float Switch
- 0-10v Input for 3rd Party Controller
- Integrated Memory
- Two different pause/feed modes that will shut off the pump for either 15 or 60 minute intervals.
- Super Quiet Operation
- True Slow Startup
- Submersible or External Applications
VarioS-6S Skimmer Pump Specs
Output union size: 1.25in female PVC
Inlet size: 1.25in venturi
Dimensions: 5.11in(W) x 5.7in(L) x 4in(H)
Output union: 40mm
Voltage: DC 36V
Max Power Consumption: 70 watts
Max Air Draw: 2000 L/H (70 SCFH)*
Max Flow Rate: 528gph*
- 2 year coverage on pump/1 year on rotor
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase. CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
NOTE: This warranty is void if the product is damaged through abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration or repair. This warranty is valid only in North America and is non-transferable. Consumable spare parts are not applicable to the warranty.
- Efficiency: 36V / 70watts
- Dimensions: 5.11in(W) x 5.7in(L) x 4in(H)
- Controller Features: multiple pause times, float switch safety and 0-10v input for 3rd party controller
- Replacement pump for Reef Octopus: Diablo DCS 250int/ext*, Diablo DCS 300int/ext*, SRO3000int*, SRO5000int*, XP5000int, Diablo XS250, XS300, XS350*, Classic 250int, NWB250*, SRO 6000