- Your shopping cart is empty!
State of the Art 1/4 HP Max Chill™ Series Cooling Chiller
- Titanium "Top Quality Chiller"
- High quality, durable, reliable and efficient
- Powerful and compact design
- Quickly lowers and maintains desired water temperature and improves water quality in your tank
- Corrosion resistant Titanium Heat Exchanger cools efficiently
- Digital LED display for simplified functional control
- Anti-Freezing System protects heat exchanger from freezing
- Powerful compressor uses DuPont® R134a ozone friendly cooling agent
- Efficient and reliable compressor saves money by using less electricity
- Automatic power surge shut-off control with last set temperature recall system, returns chiller to last set temperature in case of a power surge or power outage
- High BTU (heat removal) rating, heavy duty condenser effortlessly releases collected heat from water
- Easy to remove front condenser cover for easy cleaning
- Quick easy set-up & cleaning maintenance
Hint: It is always better to plan for a larger water volume and size the chiller appropriately. In other words, never undersize a chiller, it will work too hard and increase the power consumption. For optimum cooling performance choose the GPH of the intake pump based on the total volume of water.
|Tank size up to:||170 Gallons|
|Dimensions||17.5"L x 13"W x 17.5"H|
|Ideal tank size||150 Gallons|
|Inlet/Outlet||3/4" & 3/4"|
|Chilling Capability||100 Gal:30ºF / 170 Gal:10ºF|
|Suggested Pump Size||158-670 GPH|