- Your shopping cart is empty!
ATI 36" 2x75W LED & 4x39W T5 LED Powermodule WiFi
Availability: In Stock
$80.00 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 159995
ATI LED Powermodule Features:
- Built-In WiFiController
- 2x 75 watt LED Cluster for Powerfull Contrast to the T5's
- Individual Parabolic Reflectors made from Silver-coated 98% Reflective Aluminum
- Active Cooling System
- Electronic Ballasts
- Acrylic Shield
- Sleek, Adjustable Hanging Kit
- 1 L Yearimited Warranty
- ATI 36" 2x75 watt LED & 4x39 watt T5 LED Powermodule
- Controller-Power Supply w/ US Plug
- Acrylic Shield
- Hanging Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- LED Layout: 2x 75W LED Clusters
- LED Configuration (Per Cluster):
6x Philips Lumileds 6500K White (per cluster)
6x Philips Lumileds Blue, max @ 470nm (per cluster)
6x Philips Lumileds Royal Blue, max @ 450nm (per cluster)
2x Cree Red (per cluster)
- Power Consumption: Up to 306W at full intensity
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
1. Color and Growth: Combines the control and energy efficiency of LED’s with the superior coral color and light balance of T5’s. No more loss of coral color and
uneven growth found in many LED only light fixtures.
2. Dual Control: Each 75W LED cluster features 4 independently programmable LED color channels each capable of 0-100% dimming. The T5’s feature 2
independently programmable channels each also capable of 0-100% dimming. (T5 dimming not available on 80W units.)
3. 24 Hour Light Cycle: Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations. (Cloud sweeps not available on 24W units.)
4. Easy To Use: Intuitive, computer based control software makes adjusting your lighting quick and easy.
5. Stylish Design: The sleek, heavy-duty body is durable and rust-proof. All components, except for the LED power supply and controller are enclosed inside the fixture
General Sizing Guideline:
- Tank Size: 80-120 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Length: 36-48”.
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals.
- Recommended Tank Width: up to 24" with proper placement of corals.
34.3" x 12.0" x 2.4" (L x W x H)
Note: Bulbs not included