- Your shopping cart is empty!
Dennerle Catappa Leaves
Shrimps go to work on a Nano Catappa Leaf.
- Natural water care for aquaria and valuable nutritional supplementation for catfish (e.g. Ancistrus species), shrimp and snails
- Contain numerous natural active ingredients, which have a positive impact on water and fish, including valuable humic and fulvic acids
- Promote wellbeing, vitality and spawning
- The recipe for success used by Asian breeders and exporters of aquarium fish
- Mature, dried leaves from the catappa tree Terminalia catappa
- Add natural substances to the water that aquarium fish are familiar with from their native waters
- Strengthen and protect the mucous membranes and gills of the fish
- Protect the shells and gills of shrimp and crayfish
- Strengthen the body‘s own defences, reduce stress
- Inhibit harmful germs, prevent spawn mould and fungal diseases in fish
- Increase the breeding success of fish and shrimp
- Have a slightly acidifying effect and stabilise the pH value
- Ideal to start newly established aquaria (protects fish, nutritional supplement for catfish)
- 100 % pure, natural product
- Premium quality: harvested directly from the tree, cleaned, dried, hand sorted
- 10 pieces
TIP: Ideal food when starting a new aquarium or as holiday food, especially for catfish.