- Your shopping cart is empty!
Two Little Fishies GFO PhosBan Reactor 150
Availability: Out Of Stock
$2.50 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 4999
The PhosBan Reactor 150 is designed with the up flow principle to achieve the most efficient use of PhosBan® or other chemical filter media. By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media, and prevents channeling. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium. Hose barb connections are for 1/2 inch i.d. tubing. Includes 1/2 inch barbed ball valve for flow control, and hose clamps. Use with any pump having a capacity between 100 and 250 gph, but regulate the flow rate to the recommended 20 to 30 gallons per hour with the included ball valve.
Approximately 14" tall with a 3" Footprint.
Normal operation with 130 grams (250ml) to 200 grams (385 ml) of PhosBan, filling up to 1/2 the column.
Reactor is rated for up to 150 gallons.
Recommended flow rate: 20-30 gph for 130 grams PhosBan, 30-40 gph for 200 grams.
uses 1/2" I.D. vinyl tubing
- ADA Freshwater Planted Products
- Aeration Products +-
- Auto Top Off Systems & Components +-
- Betta Products
- Bundled Products -"Bigger Discounts"
- Camera/Video Gear
- Chillers - Aquarium Cooling +-
- Cleaning and Maintenance Tools +-
- Controllers & Monitors +-
- Dosing Pumps and Accessories
- Feeding Implements- Auto Feeders
- Filtration +-
- Food for Fish and Invertibrates +-
- Freshwater Plant Supplements +-
- Freshwater Plant Accessories +-
- Fittings-PVC, Gate and Ball Valves
- Glues and Aquascape Epoxies
- Heaters +-
- LED Lighting +-
- T-5 Lighting +-
- Medications and Treatments
- Overflow Boxes
- Pond Products +-
- Powerheads +-
- Protein Skimmers +-
- Pumps - Flow and Pressure +-
- Supplement and Trace Elements +-
- Reverse Osmosis Products +-
- Testing +-
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers +-