- Your shopping cart is empty!
Oase BioPlus Thermo 200 Corner Filter
The NEW BioPlus Thermo line of internal corner filters is an innovative way to keep all your filtration and heater elements discreetly hidden from view, tucked away into an easy to conceal back corner. These are amazing small filters, especially for freshwater planted tanks, to enable the user to push an aquarium right up to the wall, everything is now inside the aquarium. The BioPlus Thermo 200 is designed for discreet corner placement with some "serious" suction cups. Now you can enjoy "open space" in your aquarium and create a stunning "see-through-aquarium", very popular in Asia and Europe. Another very innovative feature is the integrated diffuser with an adjustable water flow nozzle. This keeps the surface movement uniform, preventing the formation of biofilm. If wanted for freshwater fish tanks, than when raised in the aquarium, will provide additional dissolved oxygen to the water for ideal water quality. With 3-stages filtration; mechanical, biological and chemical, the BioPlus Thermo will ensure effective water filtration and an optimal living condition for freshwater aquarium habitats.
- The BioPlus Thermo 200 has an Integrated Hi-Quality Heater all in a Compact Filter Design.
- The built-in heater provides your aquarium with precise and uniform temperature levels and reduces the amount of equipment seen in your aquarium.
- Includes Three Stages of Filtration, Mechanical, Biological and Chemical Filtration and can be Supplemented with Filtration Media of Your Choice.
- Adjustable Water Flow Nozzle and Diffuser that are Built into the Filter for Uniform Surface Movement and Optional - Additional Dissolved Oxygen for Fish Only Aquariums.
- Simple to maintain; the body of the Filter Stays in the Aquarium while the Media Compartment Snaps -Off for Removal.
- Lightweight Filter has Strong Suction Attachment Feet, Allowing for Simple and Discreet Attachment for Vertical Installation.
- Adjustable Flow Control is Built Right into the Inlet and Outlet of the Filter.
- Internal Corner Filter Operates Quietly to Circulate and Filter the Clean Aquarium Water.
- Diffuser and Spray-Bar can be Utilized for Uniform Surface Movement and Additional Dissolved Oxygen Integration.
- Filtration Media is Individually Housed in Separate Modules for Easy Cleaning and Maintenance that can be Removed While the Filter Bracket Remains in Place.
- Energy efficient!
Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration