- Your shopping cart is empty!
Oase BioMaster 600 Canister Filters
There has been a void in the Aquarium industry for a super-top-tier canister filter line until the German company Oase came on board. Now they absolutely dominate the “best of class” position; heads high! These easy to use canister filters are built with precision that German products are known for. Oase has been in the Aquarium and Pond industry for years and they perfected small volume with huge surface area filters to an art form! These external filters operate quietly while the water is filtered efficiently through multiple media sizes and forms to give any aquarium a crystal clear water column.
The BioMaster line of premium external filters are perfect for marine and freshwater aquariums. The BioMaster 600 boasts 4-stage filtration in a compact design. Biological, mechanical, chemical, and pre-filtration all work together to provide your aquarium with optimal water quality and clarity. The BioMaster filters are designed with sealed filtration pathways to ensure water flow is getting the full benefits of pre-filtration, filter media for clearer water, Hel-X Biomedia provide a large suspended settlement surface for microorganisms, and activated carbon for ideal nutrient reduction and removal of toxins. The EasyClean pre-filter module can be removed and cleaned separately from the rest of the filter for high efficiency and to extend the life of your filter. Created for convenient placement under the aquarium. Customize your pre-filter by combining coarse, fine, ultra fine, and activated carbon filter foams.
· Fresh and Saltwater Compatible.
· Includes 4-Stage Filtration: Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, and Pre-Filtration.
· Hel-X, Suspended Filter Media, Creates the Optimal Massive Surface Area for the Best Beneficial Bacteria Growth.
· The EasyClean Pre-Filter Module Can be Removed Separately From the Rest of the Filter for Simple. Cleaning and to Extend the Life of your Filter.
· Unlike other Filters-The Sealed Filtration Pathway Allows You to Get the Full Benefits from All 4-Stages of Filtration.
· Adjustable Flow Control is Built into the Inlet and Outlet of the Filter.
· The Diffuser and Spray Bar Can be Utilized for Uniform Surface Movement and Additional Dissolved Oxygen Integration.
· Includes a Quality Self-Priming Function for Simple Startup and Continued Operation.
· Features a HD carrying handle for simple moving and maintenance.
· Customize Pre-Filter with Coarse, Fine, Ultra Fine, and Activated Carbon Filter Foams.
· Created for Installation Under the Aquarium with all Necessary Fittings are Included.
· Energy efficient.
· Made in Italy, backed by German Engineering.Dimensions 9.4 x 9.4 x 19 in.
Net Weight 13 lbs.
Rated Voltage 120V / 60 Hz
Power Consumption 23W
Power Cord Length 6 ft.
Max. Flow Rate 350 GPH
Max. Head Height 6.6 ft.
Connection 2/3 in.
Tubing Length 13 ft.
Filter Volume 1.8 gallons
Pre-filter Volume 2 gallons
Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume 160 gallons