- Your shopping cart is empty!
The Patent Pending Klir Fleece Filter Di-7 Filter
Klir Fleece Filter Di-7
The Klir Fleece Filter Di-7 is a completely innovative approach to mechanical filtration! This super easy to use filter automatically dispenses and removes 50 micron material when it needs to changed, all while you are doing something a lot more fun!
The Klir Di-7 fits directly into most 7 inch filter sock chambers that automatically unrolls new material as it gets clogged, removing suspended particles from your aquarium and producing crystal clear water before it can break-down into phosphates and nitrates. Enjoy maintenance-free aquarium filtration for up to months at a time.
Face it- no one likes changing and cleaning smelly filter socks-right?
The Patent Pending Klir filter is a direct replacement for filter socks on sumps with sock trays. Simply remove your sock and insert the Klir filter. As water passes through the Klir filter and the filtering material becomes saturated with waste, the water level will begin to rise. When the water makes contact with the optical sensor, a motor is activated to advance clean filtering material. As clean material is exposed, water is now able to flow freely, lowering the water level in the sock tray and deactivating the motor.
The constant chore of monitoring and swapping filter socks or other mechanical media every few days is eliminated for months at a time. Once the filtering media is exhausted, a simple exchange of the roll is all there is to it!
- Replaces Micron Bags with Your Existing 7” Holder
- Complete with 25 yards of Fleece Filtration Media
- Hi-Tech Optical Sensor and Smart Controller
- Removes Waste from the Water Column Before it has Time to Break Down
- Removable Lid with Carbon Insert Dampens Odors and Noise
- Filters to a Crystal Clear 50-microns
- Expandable to Dual Master/Slave Units for Higher Flow Rates
- Replacing Media is Simple and Very Economical
This excellent filter fits in most 7” filter bracketed sumps, but for those sumps without an open top, retrofitting might be needed.