- Your shopping cart is empty!
EcoTech Marine VorTech MP60wQD Propeller Pump w/ Wireless QuietDrive Driver
Product Code: EM1321
Availability: In Stock
$3.50 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 34900
The VorTech MP60QD QuietDrive Propeller Pump by EcoTech Marine is not only the wave pump that is emulated by multiple manufactures with limited success, the features seem endless.
In an aquarium, having the right amount of circulation is crucial to the health of the ecosystem. With VorTech QuietDrive, choosing the correct water circulation equipment has never been easier.
VorTech pumps are designed by aquarists to be the top of the line in providing flow in marine aquariums. When it comes to broad yet gentle flow, the VorTech design is unmatched.
- Create massive water movement
- Natural Gyre
- Three dimensional flow patterns
- Comprehensive flow options
- Precise water movement control
The VorTech is no less amazing today than when it was first revolutionized the aquarium hobby. Three generation of pumps, over a decade of flow production, and tens of thousands of healthy aquariums are a testament to this uniquely designed powerhead. At the heart of the VorTech`s success is its unique, patented, magnetically coupled design.
- No distractions from the beauty of the tank and its inhabitants
- No wires in the aquarium
- No unwanted heat added to the water column
- No risk of electrical discharge harming people or marine life
- No hassle when it comes to installing, relocating or cleaning the powerhead
QuietDrive builds on the unique advantages of the VorTech`s magnetically couple design and takes it to the next level. The revolutionary new drive system boasts increased efficiency and significantly reduces motor noise.
First, VorTech took the pump motor out of the aquarium, now QuietDrive takes the noise out of the motor.
- All new driver
- More than 6 continuous operation modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode & Night Mode
- 90% less motor noise compared to older MP40wES.
- Up to 40% more output
- Communicates with existing WWD and "W" EcoSmart Pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via optional ReefLink
- Flow: 4,500+ gph
- Power Consumption: 9 to 38 Watts
- Tank Range: 50-500+ gallons
- Max Glass Thickness: 0.75"
- Dry side Dimensions: 3" Diameter, 2.25" Height
- Wet side Dimensions: 3" Diameter, 3" Height
- Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 2.5"
VorTech QD Modes
REEF CREST MODE
SHORT PULSE MODE
TIDAL SWELL MODE
NUTRIENT TRANSPORT MODE
ESL VIA A MOBILE DEVICE (ReefLink and internet connection required)
BATTERY BACKUP MODE (EcoTech Battery Back-Up required)