- Your shopping cart is empty!
Current Orbit Marine 48" Expandable to 60" LED
The Orbit Marine LED is one of the most affordable LED systems for the saltwater aquarist. The sleek design and yet, still powerful lighting system is a great way help set up that first saltwater aquarium or reef tank. The Orbit Marine is leading the industry with their first dual daylight and dual actinic lighting system. The Orbit Marine LED has been designed with a new ramp up timer and LED control that will allow the aquarist the opportunity to customize the fixtures spectral output.
The Orbit Marine includes our powerful Ramp Timer Pro LED controller with wireless IR (infrared) remote, providing two independent light channels to program. Additional memory settings allow up to four customized lighting schedules you can access at any time with one touch. We’ve even pre-programmed two common lighting schedules and two coral acclimation modes to make it easy for your corals to adjust to their new lights. The backlit LCD screen is a thing of beauty, easy-to-read, and makes it simple to program using the IR remote.
With all of the features of the Orbit Marine LED the twin spectrum output is a thing of beauty. The aquarist can now operate two channels of blue and white LEDs and their intensities. The Orbit Marine LED will give any aquarium a vibrant shimmer with a combination of 8000k/12000k white LEDs and 445nm/460nm actinic blue LEDs. The LEDs are housed in a 120 degree lens that allows for perfect color blending.
The Orbit Marine is the perfect fit with its sliding docking legs that allow quick and easy adjustments for a wide variety of installations. Easy to install, you can always add additional fixtures to your tank and operate them using a single remote.
48" - 60"
46.8 x 3.5 x 0.44
96 Dual Daylight/96 Dual Actinic LEDs, 192 LEDs Total
Each Orbit Marine LED system Includes:
- 1 Orbit Marine LED fixture with attached adjustable docking mounts
- 1 Ramp Timer Pro with Wireless LED remote control
- 1 12V DC UL transformer
- Dual Daylight and Dual Actinic spectrums for vibrant color, growth and shimmer
- 24 hour gradual sunrise, sunset and moonlighting creates a natural rhythmic light cycle
- Slow ramp up prevents light shock, gently acclimates fish to bright LEDs
- Fully controllable, includes Ramp Timer Pro with wireless IR remote
- Thin, sleek aluminum housing
- Plug-and-play, easy to program, internal memory
- Adjustable docking mounts fit on a wide variety of aquarium sizes
- Low voltage, 12VDC and IP65 water resistant, safe for aquariums
- 48" Expandable to 60"