- Your shopping cart is empty!
Coral Snow liquid will help with yellowing compounds that activated carbon misses. It has also been shown to be beneficial in treating unwanted slime algae and cyanobacteria. The product contains natural calcium-magnesium carbonate and other specialized compounds. Clay-like composition and properties make for a highly absorbent medium that can be taken up by corals and protein skimmers.
- Treats and prevents slime algae and cyanobacteria
- Neutralizes water yellowing compounds and unwanted acids
- Increases the effectiveness of other KZ products such as B-Balance and Potassium-Iodide/Fluoride Concentrate.
- Compatible with Amino Acids and Coral Vitalizer.
This is primarily a secondary biological facilitator for other Korallen-Zucht products like Amino Acids Coral Vitalizer, B-Balance and Potassium-Iodide/Fluoride Concentrate.
Dose Coral Snow 1 mL per 25 US gallons every day mixed with a different product to enhance results. Combine the desired amount of Coral Snow and additive, rest for 5 minutes then add directly to a high flow area of the tank. Initial cloudiness is normal and not harmful. After initial cloudiness disappears you will notice the water is extremely clear, very similar to when fresh activated carbon is added to the tank. Do not exceed recommended amount.
To help eliminate cyano bacteria add one drop of ZEObak per 25 gallons of tank water to Coral Snow. Dose every two days until cyano bacteria is gone.