- Your shopping cart is empty!
State of the Art Max Chill™ Series Cooling Chiller
- Titanium "Top Quality Chiller"
- High quality, durable, reliable and efficient
- Powerful and compact design
- Quickly lowers and maintains desired water temperature and improves water quality in your tank
- Corrosion resistant Titanium Heat Exchanger cools efficiently
- Digital LED display for simplified functional control
- Anti-Freezing System protects heat exchanger from freezing
- Powerful compressor uses DuPont® R134a ozone friendly cooling agent
- Efficient and reliable compressor saves money by using less electricity
- Automatic power surge shut-off control with last set temperature recall system, returns chiller to last set temperature in case of a power surge or power outage
- High BTU (heat removal) rating, heavy duty condenser effortlessly releases collected heat from water
- Easy to remove front condenser cover for easy cleaning
- Quick easy set-up & cleaning maintenance
Hint: It is always better to plan for a larger water volume and size the chiller appropriately. In other words, never undersize a chiller, it will work too hard and increase the power consumption. For optimum cooling performance choose the GPH of the intake pump based on the total volume of water.
|Tank size up to:||80 Gallons|
|Dimensions||14.5"L x 10"W x 14.5"H|
|Ideal tank size||60 Gallons|
|Inlet/Outlet||1/2" & 5/8"|
|Chilling Capability||60 Gal:20ºF / 80 Gal:10ºF|
|Suggested Pump Size||158-400 GPH|