- Your shopping cart is empty!
Brightwell Cichlid Code
Availability: Out Of Stock
$0.50 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 999
- Unique complex that provides trace and minor elements in ratios found to be beneficial to cichlids and other fishes endemic to Lakes Victoria, Malawi, and Tanganyika.
- Provides minor and trace elements utilized in importantneurological and metabolic reactions, and which are incorporated into natural biopigments for coloration.
- Replaces minor and trace elements used by aquarium inhabitants, and which are lost through chemical filtration (use of filtration media such as resins and activated carbon).
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Does not significantly increase GH or KH.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on the chemistry of Lakes Victoria, Malawi, andTanganyika, and cichlid trace and minor element requirements
The role that trace and minor elements play with cichlids and other fishes is related to neurological and metabolic processes (in which these elements play critical roles), as well as overall coloration (trace and minor elements are often at the core of pigments known to enhance coloration); they can even impact mood and lessen aggression, and are often found to have a calming affect on cichlids known to display unwanted aggression.
Note that this product is not meant to modify behavior, however it may have this impact on certain fishes. This scenario is typically welcomed by the cichlid-keeper.
Dosing a trace and minor supplement with every water change performed is an effective method of delivering these substances for maximum benefit.