- Your shopping cart is empty!
ATI 24" 1x75W LED & 4x24W T5 LED-Powermodule WiFi
Availability: In Stock
$61.70 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 123395
Full color and intensity control of the LED's, and dimming the T5 lighting can be controlled through the integrated controller or PC based software from 0% to 100%.
The T5HO bulbs will allow you to obtain a full balanced spectrum of light for your corals to utilize, and also the fine tuning ability of color and power from the LED lights. With active cooling the PowerModule runs very quiet while keeping bulbs running cool for a long bulb life and high light output.
ATI LED Powermodule Features:
- Built-In WiFi Controller
- 75 watt LED Cluster for Powerfull Contrast to the T5's
- Dimmable T5's Give Stunning Results!
- Individual Parabolic Reflectors made from Silver-coated 98% Reflective Aluminum
- Active Cooling System
- Electronic Ballasts
- Acrylic Shield
- Sleek, Adjustable Hanging Kit
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
1. Proven Optimal Color and Growth: Combines the control, power and energy efficiency of LED’s with the superior coral color and light balance of T5’s. No more loss
of coral color and uneven growth found in many LED only light fixtures.
2. Dual Control: Each 75W LED cluster features 4 independently programmable LED color channels each capable of 0-100% dimming. The T5’s feature 2
independently programmable channels each also capable of 0-100% dimming. (T5 dimming not available on 80W units.)
3. A 24 Hour Light Cycle: Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations. (Cloud sweeps not available on 24W units.)
4. Easy To Use: Intuitive, computer based control software makes adjusting your lighting quick and easy.
5. Stylish Design: The sleek, heavy-duty body is durable and rust-proof. All components, except for the LED power supply and controller are enclosed inside the fixture
General Sizing Guideline:
- Tank Size: 40-70 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Length: 24-36”.
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals.
- Recommended Tank Width: up to 24" with proper placement of corals.
These are general guidelines only. Many factors, such as tank depth, types of corals, and coral placement can affect individual lighting needs.
22.5" x 12.0" x 2.4" (L x W x H)
*24" ATI PowerModule does not have sweeping effect as it only has a single cluster of LED lights
Note: T5 Bulbs not included