- Your shopping cart is empty!
WXM Expansion Module for EcoTech Wireless Control by Neptune Systems
Allows the control of Radion LEDs and EcoTech VorTech pumps to run with the Apex Aqua Controller.Wirelessly Controls up to 11 pumps VorTech and Radions lights in combination. Optimizes custom advanced control of water movement in sync with LED effects.
Place EcoTech Marine VorTech EcoSmart Propeller Pumps and EcoTech Marine Radion LED Light Fixtures under Apex control for independent or integrated control over aquarium water movement and LED lighting. Neptune Systems AquaController Apex WXM VorTech & Radion Wireless Expansion Module is an expansion accessory for your Apex Contoller and Apex Jr Systems that unlocks amazing wireless control!
Neptune Systems AquaController Apex WXM VorTech & Radion Wireless Expansion Module provides the ability to control Ecotech Marine wireless pumps and Radion LED fixtures from your AquaController system. You can control them based on time of day, in response to feed timers, or any event you can think of using the powerful Apex programming language.
Neptune Systems AquaController Apex WXM VorTech & Radion Wireless Expansion Module features 11 Independent channels to support up to 11 EcoTech Marine wireless pumps and/or Radion LED fixtures. Enjoy complete control of your lights and/or wavemaker from the Apex Dashboard or any of the Apex Mobile Apps. Connects to and powered by the Apex system via the Apex AquaBus Connections Ports.
Neptune WXM Features
- Wirelessly controls any of EcoTech Marine's wireless pumps (Wireless Wave Driver or EcoSmart) and Radion LED fixtures.
- 11 Independent channels to support up to 11 pumps and/or Radion fixtures.
- Supports EcoTech Marine's Constant, Reef Crest, Lagoon Random, Nutrient Transport*, Tidal Swell*, Pulse, Sync and Anti-Sync modes (*Requires EcoSmart pump driver).
- Independently controls the intensity of the different LED channels in EcoTech Radion lighting.
- Pumps and lights can be changed based on conditions and events throughout the day using powerful Apex programming commands.
- The WXM attaches to and is powered by the Apex system via AquaBus.
- Automatic Plug N Play for easy setup and configuration.
- Pumps and lights can be dynamically added/removed from the system.
- Upgradable WXM and EcoTech firmware upgrade through AquaBus via the Apex Base Module.
- Multi-color LED Status and Wireless Status indicators.
- 2 AquaBus ports for flexible system connections.
- Comes with a 3 ft AquaBus cable.
- Compatible with all Apex systems - Apex, Lite and Jr.