- Your shopping cart is empty!
Neptune Systems APEX Wi-Fi Controller
Product Code: NS1191
Availability: In Stock
$8.80 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 79995
Neptune Systems New APEX Wi-Fi Controller
At Aquatic Warehouse, we have all been waiting for the new release of the Neptune Apex Control System with all of the brand-new state of the art features, and it is here! We were lucky enough to see it in person at the MACNA convention and were amazed at how easy the new system is to set up and get even the non- tech savvy individual up and running in just a few minutes. The newly designed EB832 energy bar, mounting systems and a new powerful Wi-Fi compatibility “Apex Fusion” system incorporated are amazing and it;
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you can correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
Built in reliable Wi-Fi Cloud Compatible For years Neptune Systems has advocated a wired network connection for your Apex due to its superior reliability – and they still do. However, for many people a wired connection is just not possible. Fast, strong and reliable, right to your home network within a couple minutes setup! New Super Easy Setup New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
- Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
- Plug in the probes and your equipment
- Connect it to your home network via Wi-Fi or cable
- Run the new Configuration Wizards
- Start monitoring and controlling your entire tank, in less than an hour, with no programming
Energy Bar 832 (EB832) - The Ultimate Power Control Hub This Energy Bar 832 was redesigned from the ground up. Not only does it have eight 120V AC outlets, but it includes an internal 100W 24VDC power supply as well. That power supply feeds three built-in 1LINK ports as well as two 24VDC accessory ports. Each individual outlet has power monitoring and there are individual LED indicators for each continuously. This means that we could now switch all AC outlets to relay switching since there is no need to have soft start and there is no concern for the noise of the relay.
- 13 - Total power connections for your aquarium devices
- 8 - 120V AC Outlets all switched with relays rated for millions of cycles
- 3 - 1LINK 24VDC Smart outlets for devices such as WAV, DOS, etc.
- 2 - Switchable 24VDC outlets for accessories such as small pumps, solenoids, fans, etc.
New Mounting System for both Apex and Energy Bar 832 Both the Apex and the Energy Bar 832 have an innovative attachment system that makes it easy to mount them up and also give convenient access to all the connections.
Probes included to monitor the health of your aquarium The Apex System includes probes for Temperature, pH, ORP, and Salinity. The pH and ORP probes are now “double-junction” as well so they hold calibration longer and have a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.
- Head Unit - 4.75" L x 5.25" H x 3.25" W
- Energy Bar 832 - 10" L x 6.5" H x 2.25" W
- 12V Power Port
- 2 Aqua Bus Ports
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Ethernet Port
- Temperature Probe Port
- I/O Switch Input
- pH Probe Port
- pH/ORP Probe Port
- Salinity Probe Port
- 4 Variable 0-10V channels for LED Dimming or Tunze Pumps
- Maximum Number of Modules: 240
1qty Apex Control Head Unit (optional display sold separately)
1qty Energy Bar 832
1qty 6 ft Aquabus Cable
1qty Lab Grade Salinity Probe
1qty Lab Grade Double Junction pH Probe
1qty Lab Grade Double Junction ORP Probe
1qty Temperature Probe