- Your shopping cart is empty!
Specially Formulated for Rapid Ammonia and Nitrite Reduction
- Decreases Ammonia & Nitrite Toxicity
- For use with both Freshwater AND Saltwater Aquariums
- Contains: Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobactor
MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II living bacteria is our “GO-TO” bacteria that we use at Aquatic Warehouse! Its highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures that are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification. The cultures contain in MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of Ammonia and Nitrite. MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas oxidize ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter and Nitrospira oxidize nitrite to nitrate.
MICROBE-LIFT/Nite-Out II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic – able to use carbon dioxide as the sole source of carbon – and are relatively slow growing, requiring specific conditions for optimum growth with typical cell divisions rates from 8 to 16 hours. Their performance and rate growth is impacted by the environmental parameters required for nitrification.
- 4 fl. oz. (118 mL.) (NITEH04) Treats up to 236 gal. (893 L.)
- Keep out of reach of children
- Wash hands after use
- If eye irritation occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Do not take internally
Top of Form
| || |