- Your shopping cart is empty!
Kessil A360 Tuna Sun Controllable LED Aquarium Light
Product Code: 5937
Availability: Out Of Stock
$3.49 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 34900
Kessil A360 Controllable LED Aquarium Light Tuna Sun
With the Kessil A360WE's small foot print and sleek design, this ninety watt coral growing monster will be sure to please any Aquarium enthusiast. This aquarium LED pendant has multiple diode colors that are controllable on two manual channels. The 360 runs ultra-quiet and has very little to no heat signature.
The 360 is comprised of 42 LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) running over two watts each giving the Kessil 360 an amazing power to lumens ratio. The Kessil 360 is equipped with an expertly designed optical lens the effectively directs spectrum-specific light for penetrating tanks with increased depth. Dense Matrix LED™ technology blends different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout the tank. Single light source eliminates spotlight effect, spreading powerful light over a wide area.
Kessil is the only manufacture to build their units in house to their specs. The A360 features Kessil`s new proprietary Kessil Logic™, a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. In this new design, instead of varying the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix, users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other. Kessil Logic™ will not only dramatically improve the user experience, it will also boost the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
* Please note: Controller/DaisyChain cables are sold separately. They are NOT included.
- Superior optics
- 86.5W dense matrix LED array.
- Advanced vapor cooling thermal management system.
- Listed power supply input, 100-240 vac 47-63 output 24v vdc.
- Distance from object to be illuminated 12-24 inches.
- 4’ power cord.
- C.E. certified.
1. Remove contents from package.
2. Screw the hanging bolt (C) into the center hole.*
3. Hang the A360N / A360W 1 to 2 ft. above the object to be illuminated.**
4. Connect power cord (A) to the specified DC power supply (J).
5. Plug the power supply into an outlet with the correct specifications (see product specifications for more information).
6. Adjust the Light Intensity Control (I) and the Spectral Tuning Control (D) to the desired setting. When set fully to the left, the light is very close to Kessil Sky Blue.The middle setting is very close to Kessil Ocean Blue. Fully to the right is close to actinic blue.
7. The jacks beneath the controls can be connected to an external 0~10V controller. Please consult your controller’s owner's manual for more information. * The A360N / A360W may also be hung by mounting two metal hooks (diameter of at least 2.5 mm and thread count of at least 6) through its brackets (F). ** The A360N / A360W should only be installed on wood, acoustic tile or other similar ceilings. ** For sufficient airflow, the intake and venting holes (E,G) should be at least 12 in. from surrounding obstructions.
1.Keep the air intake holes (E), venting holes (G), and fan clear of dust. To clean the fan, unplug the unit and insert the tip of a CO2 dust blower (or similar dust blower) in one of the venting holes (G) on the unit's outer shell. Hold and spray. You can also gently vacuum out the light through the venting holes.
2.Keep the lens (H) clean. If the lens becomes contaminated with water, dust, or other particles, unplug the unit and clean the lens with isopropyl alcohol. Wet a cotton swab or a napkin in isopropyl alcohol, gently wipe the surface of the lens, and let it dry.
1. DO NOT use a power supply that is outside the specifications. This is a fire hazard and may lead to unit failure.
2. DO NOT use outdoors. This unit is intended for indoor use only.
3. DO NOT expose unit to an extremely humid environment or submerse unit in water. This may lead to unit failure.
4. DO NOT place working illuminator in close contact with any objects. This may cause objects to heat up and the unit to overheat.
5. KEEP lens (H) away from sharp objects. Sharp objects may break the lens and lead to unit failure.
6. DO NOT cover or place objects on the power supply. Power supply should not be contained in an airtight space.