- Your shopping cart is empty!
Kessil A360X Tuna Blue LED
The super-popular Tuna Blue spectrum has been proven by its users to promote coral growth and enhance coloration. With Kessil Logic™, it ensures consistent power output and coral growth across the tunable spectrum.
The Kessil Hi-Output LED’s are very well known for the beautiful “shimmering effect” and natural colors. The new 360X compounds the coloring ability and just plain look amazing. Light
Kessil's Patented Dense Matrix LED technology concentrates multiple LED chips into a single array, creating a powerful and penetrating light source with wide coverage. The maximum penetration can reach 24" to 30" beyond the water`s surface for most reefs.
Spectrum: Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue + RGB
Power Adapter: 100-240V AC (input) 19V DC (output)
Dimensions: 4.3” x 2.1” / 11cm x 5.3cm
Power Consumption: 90W max
Unit Weight: 0.8lb / 0.37kg
The “buzz” this year was the newly redesigned Kessel A360 LED that had good sized crowds around the unveiling a MACNA. With a 30% reduction in size from the very popular “standard 360” and a power boost of over 25%, it too got our attention. The design team at Kessil came up with the ability to broaden the delivery of light and eliminate shading!
- · Multiple Wavelengths are Seamlessly Blended within a Single LED Array Emitting Uniform Color
- · Dense Matrix LED array provide a broader delivery of light and eliminate shading.
- · Different wavelengths are seamlessly blended within a single LED array
- · The Maximum Penetration can Reach 24" to 30" Deep for Best Results
- · Compatible with the new Spectral Controller or the Coming Kessil WiFi Dongle.