- Your shopping cart is empty!
JBJ Arctica Chillers for Aquariums
The Arctica Chiller line uses an optimal titanium heat exchange system that is energy efficient and still has the ability to pull down heat to a comfortable temperature for any aquarium. Unlike most chillers in the aquarium industry, the venting on the Arctica pulls air from the front where you have access to the controls and pushes it out the back.
The JBJ Arctica's offer a heavy-duty easy to use chiller design and are one of the quietest chillers available.
- Arctica Sizes Available are; 1/10 hp, 1/4 hp, 1/3 hp (and Commercial Sizes Also).
- Full Auto Digital Temperature Control System
- Condenser Layout: Condenser is Located on the Front Side of the Aquarium Chiller.
- Super Small Size means Super Easy Placement.
- Energy Efficiency: Arctica Chiller Efficiency will Provide the Best BTU (British Thermal Units) Heat Removal Capacity with the Lowest Amperage Draw.
- Built-in Thermostat, Automatically Controls Your Desired Set Liquid Temperature within +1/-1
- Includes a Very Bright Light LCD that Can Easily be Read Day or Night.
- Lowest Noise and Vibration Level: You will be Amazed at How Quiet these Units are for Aquarium Chillers. Definitely a Big Plus for Hobbyists who have Aquariums Located in Living Rooms.
- Side Handles: ABS Molded Handles Allow for Easy Lifting and Moving.
- Refrigerant: JBJ Aquarium Cooler Uses Ozone Friendly Refrigerant (R-134A)
- Can be Used Hydroponically for Plant Growing.
(Min/Max) (W x D x H) Weight (lbs)
DBA-075 1/10 hp 1270 115 2.63 240/960 9.8" x 16.5" x 18.5" 44
DBA-150 1/5 hp 2400 115 5.00 480/1320 9.8" x 16.5" x 20.9" 49
DBE-200 1/4 h/p 3000 115 6.00 480/1920 9.8" x 16.5" x 20.9" 51
DBM-250 1/3 4000 115 7.25 480/2400 13.7" x 15.7" x 17.7" 61