- Your shopping cart is empty!
EcoTech Marine Radion XR15w G4 Pro LED Light Fixture
Product Code: EM30332
Availability: Out Of Stock
$3.99 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 39900
EcoTech Marine updated and redesigned the Radion series, building on the G3 platform to enable a brand new LED light fixture. The G4 Pro series has a new, more efficient cooling system fan that runs much quieter. The G4 has an improved array of top-quality LEDs and spectrums that include warm white and violet for better, more balanced color rendition to show off your livestock.
The reconfigured XR15w Pro uses eight color channel spectrums. Custom-designed HEI (Hemispherical Edge Illumination) lenses dramatically improve color blending and even spread of light energy. This is especially important when keeping reef-building LPS and SPS corals that demand high-quality itensified light. Each color channel and light characteristics can be controlled through EcoSmart Live (ESL).
ESL allows control and programming of Radion lights, VorTech pumps, and Vectra pumps. EcoSmart Live uses an internet connection and a web browser (Chrome, Firefox or Safari). Data is stored in the cloud, as a back-up. The XR15w is designed to work as a single Nano fixture or to be used in multiple units on larger aquariums.
What we really like about the EcoTech Marine Radion XR15w G4 Pro:
- Eight adjustable color channels
- HEI lenses create more usable light
- Light is evenly spread throughout the tank
- Proven success with reef-building corals
- Can control EcoTech lights and water pumps with EcoSmart Live
- Variety of mounting systems for any size aquarium
EcoTech Marine XR15w G4 Pro Features:
- New array of the LEDs has been rebalanced and includes:
- 4 - Cool white
- 4 - Deep blue
- 4 - Blue
- 2 - Green
- 2 - Photo Red
- 4 - UV
- 2 - Violet
- 1 - Warm White
- HEI lenses blend colors and spread light energy in a wider pattern, not just directly under each LED.
- Reduces shadowing and makes more of the reef usable for coral growth.
- Controllable directly on the fixture or through EcoSmart Live.
- EcoSmart Live Software automatically updates – you’re always up to date.
- Quiet cooling
The Radion LED fixtures can be mounted on any aquarium with EcoTech Marine mounting systems.
- Single Arm RMS - Ridged single arm mount, can be used in multiples, great for Nano tanks
- Multi-Light RMS Arms – Build-your-own custom light mount system, for multiple lights
- Multi-Light RMS Track – Track system that works with RMS Arms
- RMS XR714 – Hanging kit
EcoTech Marine XR15w G4 Pro Specifications:
- Maximum wattage: 95W
- Fixture Dimensions: 7" X 7" x 1.5"
- For aquariums 24-30 inches deep