- Your shopping cart is empty!
Betta Pellets by Ocean Nutrition
A complex diet for Betta fish is the best way to insure a healthy long life for Bettas. This ideal formula is just that. This food is a totally new concept and cannot be compared with any existing pellet food. Bettas love it! This food is intended for use by Betta breeders from the serious hobbyist to professional. It is safer, more reliable and cheaper than live food and is of course easier to store and handle. Bettas love this food and prefer it to frozen or freeze dried foods. Feed up to 5-6 pellets twice per day (per adult Betta), depending on the size of the Betta and the water temperature. Place the pellets gently on the water surface.
· Perfect replacement of live food. Floating pellets (+/- 1mm), does not cloud the water.
· Natural attractants ensure prompt acceptance. Bettas will be more alert and responsive.
· Enhances the natural color of the Betta.
· Ideal nutritional value, no colorants added.
· Ideal for the growth and conditioning of the Betta fish.
Pure brine shrimp embryos, wheat flour, vitamins (stabilized ascorbic acid, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex, Vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine HCL, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin) and preservatives (calcium propionate, ethoxyquin).
- Protein 38.0 %
- Fiber 4.4 %
- Fat 7.5 %
- Ash 7.6 %
- Moisture 10.5 %