- Your shopping cart is empty!
ADA Pressure Proof CO2 Tubing 2 M - 36"
This is the perfect tubing for connection from a regulator to distribute CO2 to other hi-pressure ports.
Unlike silicon tubing, ADA pressure-proof tubes do not allow penetration of CO2 gas which causes minute leakage. For distribution of CO2 gas, pressure-proof tubes are highly recommended, except for the direct connection to a glass product. Pressure-proof tube cannot be connected to a glass product.
- Very Clear Tubing.
- Strong Thick Wall and Will Not Leak CO2 Like Other Tubing Does.
- Perfect with “John Guess” type “Push-In” Fittings.
- Will Work with Ferruled Fittings.
- Complement Hi-End Systems with its Clean Look.