- Your shopping cart is empty!
ATI 48" 3x75W LED & 4x57W T5 LED Powermodule WiFi
Availability: In Stock
$97.60 back via Rewards Points
Price in reward points: 195195
Full color and intensity control of the LED's, and dimming the T5 lighting can be controlled through the integrated controller or PC based software from 0% to 100%.
The T5HO bulbs will allow you to obtain a full balanced spectrum of light for your corals to utilize, and also the fine tuning ability of color and power from the LED lights. With active cooling the PowerModule runs very quiet while keeping bulbs running cool for a long bulb life and high light output.
If you are looking for the best results - then this is the lighting system for you!!!
ATI LED Powermodule Features:
- Built-In WiFi Controller
- 3x 75 watt LED Cluster for Powerfull Contrast to the T5's
- Individual Parabolic Reflectors made from Silver-coated 98% Reflective Aluminum
- Active Cooling System
- Dimmable T-5 Fixtures for Great Color!
- Electronic Ballasts
- Acrylic Shield
- Sleek, Adjustable Hanging Kit
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- ATI 48" 3x75 watt LED & 4x54 watt T5 LED Dimmable Powermodule
- Controller-Power Supply w/ US Plug
- Acrylic Shield
- Hanging Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- LED Layout: 3x 75W LED Clusters
- LED Configuration (Per Cluster);
6x Cree XPE Blue
2x Luxeon M Cool White
2x Luxeon M Royal Blue @ 450nm
2x Cree XPE Red
1x Semileds Violet @ 420nm
Power Consumption: Upto 441 watts at Full Power.
1. Color and Growth: Combines the control and energy efficiency of LED’s with the superior coral color and light balance of T5’s. No more loss of coral color and
uneven growth found in many LED only light fixtures.
2. Dual Control: Each 75W LED cluster features 4 independently programmable LED color channels each capable of 0-100% dimming. The T5’s feature 2
independently programmable channels each also capable of 0-100% dimming.
3. 24 Hour Light Cycle: Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations. (Cloud sweeps not available on 24W units.)
4. Easy To Use: Intuitive, computer based control software makes adjusting your lighting quick and easy.
5. Stylish Design: The sleek, heavy-duty body is durable and rust-proof. All components, except for the LED power supply and controller are enclosed inside the fixture
General Sizing Guideline:
- Tank Size: 90 -180 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Length: 48”-60".
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals.
- Recommended Tank Width: up to 24" with proper placement of corals.
Product Dimensions: Dimensions: 46.3" x 9.5" x 2.3" (L x W x H)
Note: T-5 Bulbs not included