100 Micron Filter socks have become the preferred mechanical filtration...
The Pentair Pentek P5 is a 5 Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge if very...
The Cascade 1500 Canister Filter by Penn Plax has been designed as a...
The Cobalt Egg Rocker 65 and 80 are...
The future of reef tank lighting is...
Warning: Last items in stock!
ATI LED Powermodule Features:
- ATI 48" 3x75 watt LED & 4x54 watt T5 LED Dimmable Powermodule
- Controller-Power Supply w/ US Plug
- Acrylic Shield
- Hanging Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- LED Layout: 3x 75W LED Clusters
- LED Configuration (Per Cluster);
6x Cree XPE Blue
2x Luxeon M Cool White
2x Luxeon M Royal Blue @ 450nm
2x Cree XPE Red
1x Semileds Violet @ 420nm
Power Consumption: Upto 441 watts at Full Power.
1. Color and Growth: Combines the control and energy efficiency of LED’s with the superior coral color and light balance of T5’s. No more loss of coral color and
uneven growth found in many LED only light fixtures.
2. Dual Control: Each 75W LED cluster features 4 independently programmable LED color channels each capable of 0-100% dimming. The T5’s feature 2
independently programmable channels each also capable of 0-100% dimming.
3. 24 Hour Light Cycle: Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations. (Cloud sweeps not available on 24W units.)
4. Easy To Use: Intuitive, computer based control software makes adjusting your lighting quick and easy.
5. Stylish Design: The sleek, heavy-duty body is durable and rust-proof. All components, except for the LED power supply and controller are enclosed inside the fixture
General Sizing Guideline:
- Tank Size: 90 -180 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Length: 48”-60".
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals.
- Recommended Tank Width: up to 24" with proper placement of corals.
Product Dimensions: Dimensions: 46.3" x 9.5" x 2.3" (L x W x H)
Note: T-5 Bulbs not included