100 Micron Filter socks have become the preferred mechanical filtration...
The Pentair Pentek P5 is a 5 Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge if very...
The Cascade 1500 Canister Filter by Penn Plax has been designed as a...
The future of reef tank lighting is...
The future of reef tank lighting is heading towards hybrid LED/T5 fixtures. After testing a few with fabulous results, the PowerModule has taken the best qualities of all the non-hybrid fixtures combined into one. From amazing color and great growth to full coverage with little shadows and a beautiful shimmer from the LED's, all wit German quality!
Warning: Last items in stock!
ATI LED Powermodule Features:
- ATI 36" 2x75 watt LED & 4x39 watt T5 LED Powermodule
- Controller-Power Supply w/ US Plug
- Acrylic Shield
- Hanging Kit
- Quick Start Guide
- LED Layout: 2x 75W LED Clusters
- LED Configuration (Per Cluster):
6x Philips Lumileds 6500K White (per cluster)
6x Philips Lumileds Blue, max @ 470nm (per cluster)
6x Philips Lumileds Royal Blue, max @ 450nm (per cluster)
2x Cree Red (per cluster)
- Power Consumption: Up to 306W at full intensity
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
1. Color and Growth: Combines the control and energy efficiency of LED’s with the superior coral color and light balance of T5’s. No more loss of coral color and
uneven growth found in many LED only light fixtures.
2. Dual Control: Each 75W LED cluster features 4 independently programmable LED color channels each capable of 0-100% dimming. The T5’s feature 2
independently programmable channels each also capable of 0-100% dimming. (T5 dimming not available on 80W units.)
3. 24 Hour Light Cycle: Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations. (Cloud sweeps not available on 24W units.)
4. Easy To Use: Intuitive, computer based control software makes adjusting your lighting quick and easy.
5. Stylish Design: The sleek, heavy-duty body is durable and rust-proof. All components, except for the LED power supply and controller are enclosed inside the fixture
General Sizing Guideline:
- Tank Size: 80-120 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Length: 36-48”.
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals.
- Recommended Tank Width: up to 24" with proper placement of corals.
34.3" x 12.0" x 2.4" (L x W x H)
Note: Bulbs not included