100 Micron Filter socks have become the preferred mechanical filtration...
The Pentair Pentek P5 is a 5 Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge if very...
The Cascade 1500 Canister Filter by Penn Plax has been designed as a...
The future of reef tank lighting is...
The future of reef tank lighting is heading towards hybrid LED/T5 fixtures. After in-house testing a these amazing fixtures with great success, the PowerModule has proven to have the best aspects of all the non-hybrid fixtures combined into one. From amazing color and great growth to full coverage with little shadows and a beautiful shimmer from the LED's, all with German quality!
Warning: Last items in stock!
The T5HO bulbs will allow you to obtain a full balanced spectrum of light for your corals to utilize, and also the fine tuning ability of color and power from the LED lights. With active cooling the PowerModule runs very quiet while keeping bulbs running cool for a long bulb life and high light output.
ATI LED Powermodule Features:
1. Proven Optimal Color and Growth: Combines the control, power and energy efficiency of LED’s with the superior coral color and light balance of T5’s. No more loss
of coral color and uneven growth found in many LED only light fixtures.
2. Dual Control: Each 75W LED cluster features 4 independently programmable LED color channels each capable of 0-100% dimming. The T5’s feature 2
independently programmable channels each also capable of 0-100% dimming. (T5 dimming not available on 80W units.)
3. 24 Hour Light Cycle: Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations. (Cloud sweeps not available on 24W units.)
4. Easy To Use: Intuitive, computer based control software makes adjusting your lighting quick and easy.
5. Stylish Design: The sleek, heavy-duty body is durable and rust-proof. All components, except for the LED power supply and controller are enclosed inside the fixture
General Sizing Guideline:
- Tank Size: 40-70 gallons.
- Recommended Tank Length: 24-36”.
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals.
- Recommended Tank Width: up to 24" with proper placement of corals.
These are general guidelines only. Many factors, such as tank depth, types of corals, and coral placement can affect individual lighting needs.
22.5" x 12.0" x 2.4" (L x W x H)
*24" ATI PowerModule does not have sweeping effect as it only has a single cluster of LED lights
Note: T5 Bulbs not included